Penge Green Gym Community Group
Annual General Meeting 2016
Wednesday July 20th, 2016
AGM 2016 Held at Winsford Gardens, Penge at 2.15pm
All those present –
- Brenda Little
- Chris Morton
- Electra Thompson
- Elaine Brown Chair, Bromley Green Gym
- Simon Clark
- Gavin Fairhurst
- Lynda Whall
- David Fergusson
- Keith Rodwell
- Penny Reid – The Landscape Group
- Cllr Peter Fookes
Apologies for absence –
- Jane Dubeck
- Tomasz Wiltshire
- Councillor Cathy Bance
- Kevin Bruce
1. – Chair’s report
2. – Treasurer’s report
3. – Election of Officers and Committee members
According to our constitution, all committee members, officers and project leaders stand down at the AGM. All officers, committee members and project leaders were willing to stand again for election and had been nominated and seconded by existing volunteer members of Penge Green Gym. Additionally, one new volunteer member, Jane Dubeck, had been proposed and seconded and was duly elected.
Committee members and project leaders for 2016/2017 –
- Chair (and project leader) – Brenda Little
- Vice Chair – Keith Rodwell
- Secretary (and project leader) – Electra Thompson
- Treasurer – Chris Morton
- Committee member/Social Media Director (and project leader) – Dave Fergusson
- Committee member (and project leader)– Jane Dubeck
- Committee member – Tomasz Wiltshire
- Committee member – Gavin Fairhurst
- Committee member (project leader) – Simon Clark
4. – AOB
Councillor Peter Fookes thanked the member of Penge Green Gym for their ongoing commitment to the gardens and it’s future.
It was reported that the park is now well used by the local community which is a great improvement but with that comes increased litter problems especially in the summertime. Penny Reid said she would check on the frequency of the litter collection.
It was noted that vandalism is still very much a problem and needed ongoing vigilance.
Penny Reid also noted that it may be possible to have discussions with the adjoining allotment regarding having a shared toilet. Efforts would be made to contact the allotment committee to discuss this.
Meeting closed at 3.00pm.